GamerLance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerLance Forums

Welcome to GamerLance Forums, where you can discuss Video Games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

Badges Earned : 11 Badges
Pokedollars : 8165

PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Empty
PostSubject: PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols   PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey guys and gals. You can have one post per member below to keep your badges and achievements updated if you wish. Remember only one per Lancer as to not have too many posts for Lancers to get back to to update. Also please keep your achievements in spoilers to avoid long posts. Thanks.

Last edited by SabienLance on Mon May 16, 2016 5:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlance.forumotion.com
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

Badges Earned : 11 Badges
Pokedollars : 8165

PostSubject: Re: PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols   PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:53 pm

SabienLance

PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Lancet10

Date Joined: 03/16/2010
Current Ranks:

Forum Owner/Administrator
League Champion
Dragon's Den Gym Leader
International Police Commissioner

Hello guys and gals and welcome to the PokemonLance forums. I started this forum on 3/16/2010 because I wanted to have a safe and fun place for lovers or Pokemon and video games in general to come and have fun. With the help of many dedicated Lancers it has become the place it is now. I also wanted the activities to be unique with different ways of challenging or battling. I am passionate about trying new things as you'll see lol. If it does'nt work then so be it at least we tried lol. I am also very passionate about the rules. They are there for a good reason. It helps to keep the forum a safe place to visit and not a hostile one. Those kinds of people will not last long here because I want everyone to express themselves without fear of ridicule. I work quite a bit and am married to Princess21352, a fellow Owner/Admin and my life partner. It's with her help that the forum started and she's an amazing woman and the nicest person you'll meet. Mess with her at your own peril lol. Some of you will be surprised but my favorite type is Water. I then grew to love Dragons, then Steel when Gold/Silver/Crystal came out. When I started the forum I gave my friends first choice on which Leader they wanted to be. My buddy and long time friend Yoda chose Water (ARRK lol jk). Truthfully I wanted to try another type that would be difficult to defend with many weaknesses and so I became the first Grass leader of the forum. This is where my love for Grass Types came in. My favorite Poke is my signature Pokemon Sceptile. Even though I have become the Dragon Leader I will always have a place for Grass types as it's the first ever Gym I became leader for. I also love all games Nintendo. Some of my all time favorites are Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros, and of course Pokemon. I also love to read comic books and watch some anime. I love the Robotech and Dragonball Z series. I'll add more later I'm sure lol. Thanks so much guys and gals and remember our most important rule to have FUN.

Sabe

Youtube Account: https://www.youtube.com/user/SabienLance

Achievements - Total Badges - 11 Badges(former badges)

Natok Region Achievements

Spoiler:

Frontier Symbols Obtained

Spoiler:

League Ribbons Obtained

Spoiler:

Last edited by SabienLance on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlance.forumotion.com
TitanniumMan141
Trainee
TitanniumMan141

Badges Earned : 17
Pokedollars : 1554

PostSubject: Re: PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols   PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:14 pm

TitanniumMan141

PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Spr_2c_237

Date joined: May 12th, 2010

Sky Sanctuary Gym Leader
Elite 4 Member #2
Battle Storm Facility Brain
Recruiter
Master Artist

Hi, I guess. Not sure where to start. Let's see; I found this forum after meeting someone in a Youtube group, who invited me here. I wasn't very good at competitive battling, but after a while, I became one of the fiercest gym leaders today. I can be pretty bold and proud, as you can see. I'm an intellectual person, but I do make a few simple mistakes at times. I can't stand when people ask me questions that they could easily Google, or questions that's obvious to everyone but them. These are known as "morons". :U So basically, I don't have any patience for people who don't know anything, so if I came off as rude to a new member, or whenever someone asked something stupid, that's why.

I'm here practically everyday, getting into misadventures with fellow members, sometimes getting myself into trouble. I'm not a patient person at all, I get anxious and may come off as rude sometimes, so if I ever did to someone, it wasn't intentional. (:U) Despite my constant offenses and not being a great battler in the beginning, I was the first member on the forum to obtain all 4th gen badges, even with the then veteran members having a head start. I'm currently working on being the first for all 5th gen badges. I have 8 at the moment, so I'm not that far behind. I use UUs and BLs in battle because they're very balanced pokemon with underrated potential, hence "Under Used". BL is just the banlist for UU. I only use OUs when absolutely necessary. Such as when I need something that an OU can do, but a BL/UU can't. Being the Flying gym leader, I have all types to my disposal, and with my records, I'm a force to be reckoned with. I cannot stand people who think they can easily win because of my type, A.K.A. "cocky". My favorite Pokemon is Hitmontop. I like it's design, concept, movepool, and stats. My favorite type is Grass, and at one point I was protege for the Grass gym. I guess that's why I'm such a talented battler now. (Training under the main admin has it's perks.) My least favorite type is Fire. (Bet you didn't see that coming.) I don't like many Fire types much, only a few. And I rarely use the few I like anyway.

Pokemon is my favorite franchise, first Pokemon game I've played was Pokemon Blue, and the first I actually completed was Pokemon Crystal. Nintendo is my favorite game company/service, while the Gamecube is my favorite Nintendo system, with the Gameboy Advance SP at a close second. I try to help out people the best way I can, as long as they ask me. Feel free to challenge or join whatever I have here, I'm almost always available.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Badge pictures to come soon.

Cypress City
Badge obtained from leader Elements

Perennial Towers
Badge obtained.

Rayoburg City
Badge obtained from leader I Need 4 Yuan

Eidolon Ruins
Badge obtained from leader morteriser

Psyesmic Town
Badge obtained from leader J~mal

Niflheim Necropolis
Badge obtained from leader darkiway

Rederburg Town
Badge obtained from leader mercer98

Uisge Metropolis
Badge obtained from leader YodasFunHouse

Tohuko City
Badge obtained from leader Rusty

Talamaz City
Badge obtained from leader ZelostheGreat36

Grande Canyon City
Badge obtained from substitute leader darkiway

Simplicity City
Badge obtained from leader froggrunner

Mineboro City
Badge obtained from leader Pamizard

Frostpoint City
Badge obtained from leader Kingdon 9162

Metallo City
Badge obtained from leader Keenano

Meadowburg City
Badge obtained from substitute leader Zakki

Last edited by TitanniumMan141 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkPlatinumHero91
princess21352
Owner
Owner
princess21352

Badges Earned : 6 badges
Pokedollars : 502

PostSubject: Re: PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols   PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:19 pm

La Princessa

Day joined 3-16-2010
Rank cutest admin of them all....lol

I am Married to Sabienlance affraid I was introduced to pokemon by him as well. As you can tell I am not a hardcore gamer, hardly a gamer at all. I don't play many games I rather do my hair and nails... But I love Sabe and will support him as much as I can. I like the Pokemon TV series. I'm still learning the game and like to battle for Fun. I am easy going. I have obtained 6 badges but from forever ago. I need to get battling again...lol. For a time I was the Heir of Darkness. It was very Fun and Dark is a great teacher! Very funny too. I began to have a special place for dark types. My Favorite Pokes are Ambipom and Golduck .It was a treat suprising Don With Golduck during our battle=] I have met some of the nicest and funniest people here. Althought I may not log in as much or forget to log in as myself and start talking to u as sabe...lol I am up to date on everything that goes on with Sabe's help. I'm starting 5th Gen but I'm not into it yet but hoping to be soon, cant wait for battles to come=] Well that's it not much to say video game related but if you need beauty tips I'm your girl...lol (may add more latter tired and hungry)

Achievements

Natok Region Achievements - Total Badges - 6

Spoiler:

Frontier Symbols Obtained

Spoiler:

League Ribbons Obtained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols   PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PokemonLance Region Lancer Bio/Achievements/Badges/Symbols
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerLance Forums :: PokemonLance Forum Central Station :: Introductions/Temporary Leaves-
Jump to: