SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion

Badges Earned : 11 Badges
Pokedollars : 8157

PostSubject: (A1)Natok Region Gym League   Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Natok Region Gym League

Welcome all to the Natok Region, Home to 6th Gen Pokemon Battles. Thanks guys and gals and once again welcome to the Natok Region. 8 Badges earned here will qualify you for the Silver Conference as well as the Elite 4 so good luck challenger.

Gym League Rules/Info

Rules for the Gym Leader

gym Leaders are allowed two wildcards( to avoid being completely swept)
Gym Leaders must remain active or you can be replaced and we don't want that. If you have a specific time you are available for challenges please post it as well.
Gym Leaders can challenge the league.
Gym Leaders must respond to a challenge within 2 days to avoid too much time. This does not apply if a gym is closed.Rules can be flexible for Gym Leaders but most be standard clauses. Gym Leaders Cannot post unnecessary rules such as banning specific Pokemon( with the exception of Uber Tier)

Rules for Challengers Challenging the League

Please review the rules in each Leaders thread before challenging to ensure that rules are followed. If rules are not followed you may be banned from the League
If you are unsure what any of the rules mean please look it up in the Rules Topic
Post in the respective gym you wish to challenge. If the Gym Leader is online feel free to challenge. If they are not online be specific on the day and time if possible
follow the gym rules
Gyms can be challenged in any order
Challengers must wait 24 hours before rechallenging a gym. A challenger can challenge a different gym.
If the Gym is closed then the Gym leader is unavailable to accept challenges. When the gym is open again feel free to challenge.
have fun
Gym Leaders and Challengers must post the win/loss.

2nd Round Gym Challenges

Looking for a challenge. Well guys and gals 2nd round challenges will begin at the Gyms. Each Gym Leader will post when they are ready but to make it more challenging here are the rules.

-Gym Leaders will be allowed to use up to 2 ubers
- Individual rules may be different for 2nd round than first but 1 type with two wildcards still apply for gym leaders.

We think these changes for round 2 will make it more of a challenge for those searching for it. In terms of prizes the idea at the moment is a poke of that type when you defeat the gym leader but we are still looking into other options. Rules on how to challenge to a 2nd round gym challenge are posted on the leader's thread.

Badge Reset Option

Hey guys and gals. You now have the option of reseting your badges to start over. Now before anyone gets concerned this is an OPTION. There are no plans to reset anyones badges so don't worry. The reason we thought of this is that people love the challenge of competing for badges and once they are done they might want that feeling of competing for them again (kind of like in the games when you beat the game you may want to restart to play it again lol). If you decide to do this your achievements and such will be reset. Anyone who at some point will like to take advantage of this option just post it here or send me a PM. Thanks guys and gals.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonlance.forumotion.com
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion

PostSubject: Re: (A1)Natok Region Gym League   Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:22 pm

Current Gym Leaders/Badges

(Flying) Sky Sanctuary Gym-Titanniumman141
(Bug)
(Normal)
(Ghost)
(Fighting)
(Steel)
(Ice) Glacier Gym- KingDon 9162
(Dragon)
Back to top Go down
Cmndrkool321
Bug Gym Leader
Bug Gym Leader

Pokedollars : 130

PostSubject: Re: (A1)Natok Region Gym League   Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Hello.  I know I was once a gym leader a long time ago; and I think everyone remembers me as a Poison gym leader when gen IV was present.  I would like to apply for the Bug-type gym position, but I have a few minor constraints:

1)  I didn't beat the Pokemon League yet.  I only have 7 badges in-game; so I can't share any battle videos

2)  I only have two bug-type Pokemon as of now.  To meet the requirements, I need to do a lot of breeding or get a lucky trade on Wonder Trade of a good Bug Pokemon.

I would like to help the forums in any way I can Smile
Back to top Go down
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion

PostSubject: Re: (A1)Natok Region Gym League   Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Sorry I thought I locked this topic lol. Gym Registrations should go to:

http://pokemonlance.forumotion.com/t1823-a8gym-leader-registrations-6th-gen-battles

To answer your questions though:

1)If you unable to post the vid that is ok for Gym battles. When applying as long as whomever you battle can post it it's ok.

2)Unfortunately to be considered you have to have 4 same type pokemon since it's required for a Gym Leader. However as you can see you have time to build you team. Thanks for you interest in helping out. Until then feel free to challenge the league as I know Tman would like the challenge. Smile

Badges Obtained:

3DS FC: 0645-6041-9942
MK Lancer Community: 13-1812-5484-3964
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (A1)Natok Region Gym League   

Back to top Go down

(A1)Natok Region Gym League
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1