GamerLance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerLance Forums

Welcome to GamerLance Forums, where you can discuss Video Games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon GO first experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cmndrkool321
Trainee
Cmndrkool321

Pokedollars : 131

Pokemon GO first experience  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 9:38 am

So Pokemon GO has come out today.  I will list out some thoughts and pictures as the game progresses!

>caught Bulbasaur in bed.
> caught a Metapod and Hypno in the backyard.  Throwing Pokeballs can be difficult.  The upward swipe pulls the IPhones settings screen.  Wasted like 6 Pokeballs before The ball actually hit Hypno.  Was caught easily.  It's almost like a one hit wonder.  No battling required.  The Pokemon just sits there and takes it.  I only got a few screenshots because I got too excited to remember!Pokemon GO first experience  Image10[/url]
Pokemon GO first experience  Image11
Pokemon GO first experience  Image12

>no level up or training is involved.  You feed your Pokemon candies to level up.  Not like rare candies; but things like Metapod candies.  I believe you capture Pokemon of the same species multiple times to level up to evolution.

>the portals from Ingress are the Pokestops.  They are where you get items from every 5 minutes.  There may be a limit to how many times you can get items though to prevent farming.

>0/10 NO PIDGEY, NO FUN!  I WANT PIDGEY FOR SELFIE!
Back to top Go down
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

Badges Earned : 11 Badges
Pokedollars : 8165

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 4:05 pm

nice I have'nt tried yet because to be blunt my phone sucks lol. When I can I definitely will.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlance.forumotion.com
MrOHKO
Trainee
MrOHKO

Badges Earned : 3
Pokedollars : 3138

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 5:02 pm

Not in Ireland for another few days, looking forward to it!!
Back to top Go down
TitanniumMan141
Trainee
TitanniumMan141

Badges Earned : 17
Pokedollars : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Incidentally since I live in NYC, I am encountering an unhealthy plethora of Pidgey. |:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkPlatinumHero91
TitanniumMan141
Trainee
TitanniumMan141

Badges Earned : 17
Pokedollars : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 pm

So I legitimately caught a Pidgeot in the wild on my way to work this morning. A WILD Pidgeot. :U

Pokemon GO first experience  2016-012

These are the strongest Pokemon I have so far:

Pokemon GO first experience  2016-010

One Pidgeot is from the wild that I just mentioned, and the other is from actually evolving from a basic Pidgey.

I will say though, catching airborne Pokemon SUCKS in this. Maybe it's just me, but I have the hardest time trying to catch something that's in flight. Not because it's moving around erratically or anything, but because I swear it feels like the balls I throw aren't being launched high enough, even though I'm swiping as high as I can. On my way home from work, I ragequit catching a Zubat because I wasted like, fifteen Poke Balls on it. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkPlatinumHero91
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

Badges Earned : 11 Badges
Pokedollars : 8165

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 5:47 pm

lol nice man(for the pidgeot and zubat lol).
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlance.forumotion.com
Cmndrkool321
Trainee
Cmndrkool321

Pokedollars : 131

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 am

We look about tied in Pokemon strength. My strongest right now is a 333 Jynx. Me and UnusedCheetah went to a lake the other day and got 2 Dratinis and a Lickitung by it! But there was a guy from NYC who holds the record for most Pokemon captured so far at 142. He did have to go to New Jersey for Porygon though. He is now being paid by a company to fly to Europe, Australia, and Japan to catch the last 4 available Pokemon sans the legendaries and Ditto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon GO first experience    Pokemon GO first experience  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon GO first experience
Page 1 of 1