HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Need someone with photo editing expertise

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingDon 9162
Trainee

Pokedollars: 1166

PostSubject: Need someone with photo editing expertise   Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey guys I need someone who has some skill at editing photos. I have two photos of pokemon that I need the background transparent, one is all white the other is beige. If anyone can do this for me I'd be very grateful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with photo editing expertise   Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Hm, I will volunteer Donneh! You have seen my imagery experience; so I will do my best!
Back to top Go down
Elements
Trainee

Badges Earned: IV-16 V-3
Pokedollars: 4419

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with photo editing expertise   Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 pm

I could try with Paint.net since it rarely fails with these things, but I'm not exactly an expert, per se xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/PokeWorldDP
Rusty
Trainee

Badges Earned: Grain Badge, Kung Fu Badge, Titanic Badge, Carbon Badge
Pokedollars: 3531

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with photo editing expertise   Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:28 am

Same here Don, I could try but I am only just now getting into Photoshop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/rprusty86
KingDon 9162
Trainee

Pokedollars: 1166

PostSubject: Re: Need someone with photo editing expertise   Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 am

Well what I need is to able to send someone a photo and you be able to trace it and make the background transparent and send it back to me. None of my programs seem to be able to do it. Of course I just found out one of the programs could make banners so who knows. Stay tuned...But any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Need someone with photo editing expertise

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerLance Forums ::  :: -