GamerLance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamerLance Forums

Welcome to GamerLance Forums, where you can discuss Video Games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

missed events

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrOHKO
Trainee
MrOHKO

Badges Earned : 3
Pokedollars : 3138

missed events Empty
PostSubject: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Hey guys, yet another question, (sorry). Ok, so i'm just wondering if i'v missed my chance to get pokemon like darkrai or shaymin without trading. As in the items you need from wifi events ended ages ago.

Is it possible to get those items from other trainers by trading a pokemon holding them??? Just wondering as i'd love to catch those pokemon for myself rather than have to trade something else valuable for them. If it is possible I would be so greatful if anyone would be willing to help me out.
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse
Trainee
YodasFunHouse

Pokedollars : 2822

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:09 pm

I am pretty sure they are key items, but if you just wanted those pokemon then I know a few of us use pokesav and we could get you an event pokemon for you by downloading the event for pokesav
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

Badges Earned : 11 Badges
Pokedollars : 8165

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm

The key items can't be held by a pokemon as far as I know, but as Yoda said there are options such as pokesav or action replay to duplicate the items.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlance.forumotion.com
MrOHKO
Trainee
MrOHKO

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:57 am

Ok, guna sound dumb now, but pokesav?? I know what action replay is, so is pokesav more or less the same??
Back to top Go down
darkiway
Trainee
darkiway

Badges Earned : 1 badge
Pokedollars : 2026

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 am

MrOHKO wrote:
Ok, guna sound dumb now, but pokesav?? I know what action replay is, so is pokesav more or less the same??

Pokesav is a program that allows you to fiddle with your pokemon anyway you want. Most competitive players use it to make perfect pokemon that are "legit" which means it is possible to breed for those in the game. Pokesav allows you to mess with Ivs, Evs, abilities, attacks and Items any way you want, so you can also cheat using it. Fortunately, pbr and wi-fi recognizes hacked pokemon that are impossible
Back to top Go down
YodasFunHouse
Trainee
YodasFunHouse

Pokedollars : 2822

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:42 am

So, would you like someone to do this for you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YodasFunHouse
MrOHKO
Trainee
MrOHKO

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 pm

There is a kid named Vidsnipe on youtube trading me legendaries I assume these are pokesav legends yes?? But as long as their legit (as in i know their not fully legit but ya know) and not guna have higher stats or something that would make other trainers think i'm cheating as I don't want to cheat at all, just want these pokes for my pokedex really. Also, if i got the three regi's in this way, would they be recognised in game to allow me enter the temple in snowpoint or because they are from pokesav etc would they not be recognised??
Back to top Go down
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Thats a good question OHKO and the only answer I can give is maybe. If the regi's are saved in a legit way(trainer name,secret id,etc) it may work since no event or special regi's are required to enter the snowpoint temple. I personally have never tried it so I would not know for sure. If you do please let everyone know for future.
Back to top Go down
LordN
Trainee
LordN

Badges Earned : 5
Pokedollars : 454

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

i missed alot of pkmn events but i got them threw trades
Back to top Go down
MrOHKO
Trainee
MrOHKO

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Ok guys this is a serious bump but i'v got the 3 regi's and wil be attempting to enter the temple either tonight or tomorrow, so will let you all know soon!!
Back to top Go down
SabienLance
Owner
League Champion

OwnerLeague Champion
SabienLance

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:57 pm

can't wait to hear if it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

missed events Empty
PostSubject: Re: missed events   missed events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

missed events
Page 1 of 1